Best performance period..1512.82%
Looks AMAZING!1512.82%
Cuz I can do dat..54.27%
Other (please explain)43.42%

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm waiting to be finished with college before I can really chime in here but.. I've been in love with skylines since the R33 debut. Since the introduction of the R35 concept, I've sworn to one day own a R35.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
haha because im broke :p
i will get one asap!
(btw the car in your sig is my favorite gtr in the world)
Ya here's my advice .. Finish your school , get a good job , buy a HOUSE , then buy a gTr . NOthjng in any other order ..

·
Troller
3,473 Posts
Because I've always loved Skylines. I'm never really interested in bang for the buck. I'd rather just build my own car based around this for bang for the buck

·
Registered
284 Posts
After youv'e owned large capacity V8s, Subaru STI, Evo X, and can't afford a porsche turbo, ferrari etc the ONLY answer is the GT-R

·
Registered
661 Posts
GTR is a global supercar, where you can use it to get your kids to schools, go to walmart, go to movies etc, try to do that with Bugatti Veyron.

·
AMGfan
2,786 Posts
Because it could beat my modded E55 and SL65 without breaking a sweat in STOCK form...and my lack of buyers remorse.

PS Definitely buy what you can afford at the time...priorities. I bought the car I could afford because having to worry about gas, food, and bills won't make the ownership of the any car pleasant.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Any one that wants/needs justification to buy a GT-R................................ shouldn't.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
i bought it because of all the possible choices you listed

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Approaching 40 and needed a chock magnet... Just kidding ;) It's a super car that "normal people" are able to afford. At least if you prioritize.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.