Best performance to price ratio (bang for buck).5547.01%
Best performance period..1512.82%
Looks AMAZING!1512.82%
Cuz I can do dat..54.27%
Other (please explain)43.42%

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm waiting to be finished with college before I can really chime in here but.. I've been in love with skylines since the R33 debut. Since the introduction of the R35 concept, I've sworn to one day own a R35.

· Registered
278 Posts
After youv'e owned large capacity V8s, Subaru STI, Evo X, and can't afford a porsche turbo, ferrari etc the ONLY answer is the GT-R

· AMGfan
2,779 Posts
Because it could beat my modded E55 and SL65 without breaking a sweat in STOCK form...and my lack of buyers remorse.

PS Definitely buy what you can afford at the time...priorities. I bought the car I could afford because having to worry about gas, food, and bills won't make the ownership of the any car pleasant.

· Registered
278 Posts
Any one that wants/needs justification to buy a GT-R................................ shouldn't.

· Registered
1,107 Posts
Approaching 40 and needed a chock magnet... Just kidding ;) It's a super car that "normal people" are able to afford. At least if you prioritize.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.