·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone try this? Any rubbing?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I have the BE wheels with 15mm/20mm spacers. Not lowered and stock tires though. If I had to guess, I'd say the rears would be okay and the fronts will be very close to rubbing. Like worst case run a 10mm spacer instead of 15mm. I'm sure somebody will know for sure though. Also depends if you going to get an alignment or just run with the aggressive camber that the springs will cause

·
Registered
1,153 Posts

Biggest tire on OEM wheels with +15/+20 spacers & lowered on H&R springs?

Started by Doostur, Sep 23 2015 10:31 PM

See if your question is answered in the above post ? Hope it`s of some help.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Biggest tire on OEM wheels with +15/+20 spacers & lowered on H&R springs?

Started by Doostur, Sep 23 2015 10:31 PM
See if your question is answered in the above post ? Hope it`s of some help.
Yes and no, but thanks. I saw that one before, but it seems like everyone has a different opinion on there and they conflict somewhat. I'm hoping someone has had experience with this exact setup to say whether it will rub.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Do you have H&R's already on? I'm thinking about them for my 12' but can't find if they revised them for the DBA or not. I do like the .75" drop vs the 1" of the Swifts

·
Pew Pew
659 Posts
You will not rub... I have... 285/295 on BE wheels, 15/20 spacers lowered on H&R Springs with maxed factory adjustment, resulting in -1.7 all around.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You will not rub... I have... 285/295 on BE wheels, 15/20 spacers lowered on H&R Springs with maxed factory adjustment, resulting in -1.7 all around.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Doostur, pic of car, now. Jk. But seriously post a pic on the BE's por favor!

·
Pew Pew
659 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts