Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of getting my windows tinted and I have heard mixed reviews of some of the local places. Can any of the San Diego guys give me some direction for not just good, but an excellent place to bring my baby for quality window tinting? What brand and level of tint do you recommend? I want to hear all the info so I can make a good decision. If there's a definite place to steer clear of and product to avoid let me know that as well.

· Registered
630 Posts
I was thinking of getting my windows tinted and I have heard mixed reviews of some of the local places. Can any of the San Diego guys give me some direction for not just good, but an excellent place to bring my baby for quality window tinting? What brand and level of tint do you recommend? I want to hear all the info so I can make a good decision. If there's a definite place to steer clear of and product to avoid let me know that as well.
Its a little bit north but The Tint Pros have a place in Newport Beach and they are the only place I will go. Greg the owner has a GTR as well so...

· Registered
311 Posts
Got mine done at Monumental Workx, nice work with reasonable pricing :D

· Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Has anyone used the Tint Lab company in Scripps Ranch? Touching base with the owner he claims to have worked for another highly rated company and installed on 18,000 vehicles and decided to go out on his own. They use the LLUMAR product. Has anyone had this installed?

Sent from my SM-G935V using GT-R Life mobile app

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.