Tokyo Nightmare
1,773 Posts
Man...work blocked youtube!!!!

Any other details!

·
<"))))><
3,706 Posts
Video is of 628hp and 649tq.

I do not believe that is actually a record for either and I am 100% sure that I make more torque. In any case, great numbers!

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
"We want to push the stocker's to the limit, no nos or meth with a stock block and heads and we hit the nail on the head producing a record high 628whp and a ass hauling 649fpt at world know Vinny Tenn's Racing. This is the highest recorded whp and fpt ever dynoed on a truly stock turbo,heads and block. To make matter worst we dynoed in at No Limits Motorsport at a killer 630.08whp and a shit your pants 670.25fpt but tune it down for safty. This car was built by owner and driver Kieth.R at Marchiselli Motorsports and tuned at No Limits Motorsport both located in Long Island N,Y."

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Congrats!!!

Did a pull with him. Gave him the hit when i was out of boost and took me a min to catch up. Now i know better and i will at least make sure im in boost LOL

Get that thing to the track.. with that power, it should run in the 9s.

·
Tokyo Nightmare
1,773 Posts
Whats the other specs ?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Or first dyno at no limits we pulled 630hp at 670fpt and we felt at that torque we would have a issue with the stock rods. On e85 and double the amount of fuel volume in the cylinder's can cause big problems. So we gave up 2whp and 20fpt to have a much safer build. At 628whp and 646fpt and a af ratio 11.8 it's the better choice.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Dam ny has so many sleeper gtr s. They are probably making a killing on street races

1 - 20 of 266 Posts