Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
This is not a FOR SALE ad but am considering that my new Sep. acquisition of a gray GT-R be unloaded. Health issues in the family have precluded me driving this magnificent vehicle very much, have about 650 miles on it. Of course garaged and perfect, and just checked my lease payout. It is Payoff Quote
Payoff Amount: $76,109.64 Does anyone think it would go easily at that price. It's not a money issue but saddens me I don't get to drive it.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
seriously good deal.

·
Registered
7,396 Posts
VERY low for a 2013.

So low, in fact - I'd think it's kind of messed up for the rest of the market.

You should have NO problem selling for that much. The only issue I see is that people might think there is something wrong with it (that's how low it is priced). I mean, there are 10's that sell for that price, much less a more powerful, smoother riding, newer warranty, facelifted, better handling 2013.

Hell, I think I'm about to talk myself into it.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
how much did you put down on it?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Yeah a 2013 with 650 miles (basically a new car) listed at around $89,000 would still sell quickly. Don't short change yourself! You can look at cars.com for current used 2013 GTRs and you'll see they are all listed around low to mid $90,000.

·
The World Warrior
7,254 Posts
Does anyone want to buy my car?

Seriously though, its too bad you aren't able to enjoy it. Good luck with everything.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I am ready to purchase right now if you can verify "payoff ammount" it is probably not 76k. Send me a PM iy you are ready to sell. Thanks and good luck. P.S. I am not interested in assuming a lease. Thanks

·
Registered
929 Posts
Uh, that's probably a payoff quote after you make all your lease payments not a buyout.
X2 here that could be what they call the residual value or the price of the car after your lease term.
Even though i didn't need it yes i would buy it in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
133 Posts
And NMAC doesnt do 3rd party buyouts well. You may have to purchase the car, pay sales tax, sell to the new owner, and they will have to pay tax again. And it has to be done through a bank or dealer. If that is your buyout, even with the double tax its a great deal for anyone looking to purchase.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.