Registered
2,434 Posts
Very clean! Car looks great

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone!

I know its such a small set of details but it truly helps!

·
NAGTROC Photography
2,422 Posts
looks good! i consider this a "must" for any R35 owner. the red and orange reflectors really detract imo. i know the rear ones are a PIA but it's worth it i think

·
Registered
1,117 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Do you guy's think GMG looks better with clear or smoked LED's ??

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I did the front clear corner lights on my gmg, but I'm still not sure if I want to do the rears.

·
Founder/Admin
26,259 Posts
I did the front clear corner lights on my gmg, but I'm still not sure if I want to do the rears.
the reason i chose not to besides the pain in the ass part.... is the tail lights are red and they are close to the rears so it sort of matches and looks good togther.... the fronts especially with the LEDs on the 12s you just have to go clear side markers... its a night and day difference....

·
SF Bay Area Member
548 Posts
I have the same lights on my gunmetal thanks to Adrey. Warning, the rears need a bumper removal! My dealer was great, they installed them at no charge since they had to install the rear camera anyways!

·
Banned
853 Posts
the reason i chose not to besides the pain in the ass part.... is the tail lights are red and they are close to the rears so it sort of matches and looks good togther....
That's what I had been thinking before, but after seeing these I'm second guessing myself a bit. Looking good Gus!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Those look great. Nice and clean.
We carry these in stock if you need a set BlackEdpr. We also have them with the leds built in for the rear clears.
Adrey, are you going to call me to resolve the issue with the install of these markers? I have texted you several times since the install to no avail.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.