1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vendor
2,420 Posts
got an HKS BOV that our customer is selling.. PM me

·
Vendor
2,420 Posts
With how the customer had it set up, yes you would need a tune as the re-circulation pipe hoses has been eliminated due a bigger turbo upgrade.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's for my 2015 GTR. I'm looking for a blow off valve that won't need any other mod or tune, also one that won't turn on the CEL. Anyone recommends me one? Sorry, I don't know about these things yet, I'll be very thankful if anyone can help me picking the right one. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
213 Posts
I have a pair of GFB BOV that I'm willing to sell, that went on my 2015. Only reason why I took it off is because I got a color matching Tial bov's to my manifold. Very easy to install. BTW I have the GFB response. Does not need a tune after installation.

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
I have a perfect pair of Go Fast Bits BOVs I'm selling. Just bolt them down and you're set. No tune required. Shoot me a pm if interested.

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
87 Posts
901dankim and Lambo Joe, I have a 2012 BE and I could be interested in your GFB BOV. Shoot me a PM with your best asking price!
Thanks.

BTW, I'm from San Jose.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Would also be interested in a used GFB BOV for my 2014 gtr if anybody has any for sale? Will I need a retune with my FBO on e85 setup, just looking for better holding capacity, better throttle response and of course the sound.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Can anybody advise if the GFB BOV will effect my tune on the car? I have 3" intakes, AMS downpipes, HKS mid-pipe, ID1300 and pumps.. all on e85 and custom tune.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts