Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello,

I'm looking for a set of clean or lightly used stock frame turbos, not bigger than GT30's as I'm only looking to reach around 700whp on pump gas, I would need them to be shipped internationally to UAE.

PM me if you have a pair for sale

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
OP buy something locally. Thanks.

Sellers be wary of selling turbos on something like this make sure you stipulate the Installation, Operational use and warranty if any, I have seen way to many times the persons working on GT-R's in these places are using less then scrupulous labor, a lot of buyers cut corners and shops and shop workers cut corners and end up screwing the seller and the seller rep, + the buyer will go on a rant damaging the sellers rep just to get a better deal the process.

Shipping international make sure its not a purchase with an AMEX card on paypal or shipped to an un-confirmed address.

Only used fedex with signature confirmation and if its a high dollar item make sure you insure it for the full value and do not take paypal only bank transfer

Need info shipping international pm me anytime.

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
OP buy something locally. Thanks.

Sellers be wary of selling turbos on something like this make sure you stipulate the Installation, Operational use and warranty if any, I have seen way to many times the persons working on GT-R's in these places are using less then scrupulous labor, a lot of buyers cut corners and shops and shop workers cut corners and end up screwing the seller and the seller rep, + the buyer will go on a rant damaging the sellers rep just to get a better deal the process.

Shipping international make sure its not a purchase with an AMEX card on paypal or shipped to an un-confirmed address.

Only used fedex with signature confirmation and if its a high dollar item make sure you insure it for the full value and do not take paypal only bank transfer

Need info shipping international pm me anytime.
This should be a sticky/pinned. Good advice.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
I do not want to see vendors getting jacked by back yard tuners who opened up a shop and hang up a couple of banners in their shops misuse internet banter. Wanted to make sellers aware of the fraud issues and protect themselves.........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.