Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for the Mines CF rear wing cover. Would like to buy it used in great shape.

Let me know.

M

·
Registered
333 Posts
I do not know about used one. But Speed for Sales is helping me order one from Japan.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
wow exposed 2 cent screws for drug money

looks like an eBay special

hit up that dude titekster bought his wing from - he moulded this same look into oem in cf, looks alot cleaner

·
Registered
736 Posts
wow exposed 2 cent screws for drug money

looks like an eBay special

hit up that dude titekster bought his wing from - he moulded this same look into oem in cf, looks alot cleaner
Actually if you see them up close they are special screws so that the wing is harder to steal.
Yes they are exposed.
Its about style and quality. It is a joke to compare the quality of mines cf to 99% of others.
Titekster seems like a honest guy, He will tell you the cf weave on that wing is not mint.
My pm blew up from people wanting to buy mine but i decided to keep it since it would be impossible to get authentic mines lid used for under 2k.
There are plenty of guys here that want quality authentic parts and not copys with questionable weaves and durability.
More than half the replica cf parts i got from nagtroc vendors has turned cloudy within 6 months. you get what you pay for but rexpseed's stuffs seems to be pretty good.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
wasn't commenting on quality but rather design

yep I have nordring parts, know all about cf quality

everything else I have in cf overlay is painted

·
Registered
736 Posts
wasn't commenting on quality but rather design

yep I have nordring parts, know all about cf quality

everything else I have in cf overlay is painted
I agree the design is a little head scratching., but a really rare and in demand part.
Yes i know you have a pretty kick ass car . its very unique in a very good way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts