Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I just moved to Lake Tahoe and will need some winter rims and tires.

As I understand, I shouldn't remove my summer tires to just mount some Blizzaks for the winter and then remount my Summer tires next year?

If anyone has experience/success with dismounting and remounting your summer for winter tires please let me know.

I have come accross some posts that say it is OK to dismount my summer tires and remount them after winter as long as I use a knowledgable tire person?

I am looking for a clean set of OEM rims only or would also like a set of OEM rims with Blizzaks.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I just moved to Lake Tahoe and will need some winter rims and tires.

As I understand, I shouldn't remove my summer tires to just mount some Blizzaks for the winter and then remount my Summer tires next year?

If anyone has experience/success with dismounting and remounting your summer for winter tires please let me know.

I have come accross some posts that say it is OK to dismount my summer tires and remount them after winter as long as I use a knowledgable tire person?

I am looking for a clean set of OEM rims only or would also like a set of OEM rims with Blizzaks.
pm sent about this.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ditto. I need some options here. I'd rather not buy new rims but will if it gets complicated or breaks my GTR.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts