Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
101 Posts
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]Hi guys,i crashed my right side skirt 1 hour ago.and i need a OEM right side skirt for now,i don't know does the 09-11's skirt is fit for 2013.if it's fit please let me know.And if anybody how have the OEM right side skirt is for sell.please Text me!Thanks a lot[/background]

[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]My number is 8608618550 [/background]
according to courtesy.com it fits 2009+ and new its $352 plus shipping,i have a black one from a 2009 in mint condition for half that plus shipping if ur interested,if you have your own shipper set up a shipment or send a label to me and we can use your shipper,otherwise i have a ups and fedex account,let me know,also i take paypal but if i send you an invoice it will be 3.5% of total price or you can gift me the money and you save and i dont get charged fees,i can give you references of people who have bought from me here on nagtroc at ur disposal if you need them,thanks and let me know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.