Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I am looking for a set of red interior door handles like pictured here. Both sides please although I'd be willing to buy just one side if you had it

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Just get it wrap

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No thanks, these handles are readily available in the US already separate from the door panels. Just trying to find a used set before I drop the coin on a new set through a dealership

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Boulder Nissan parts dept!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think they are like $350 bucks new for the pair. Last time I checked the driver side was on backorder though... so I never ordered them.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$350 is the pair.. one side is like $180 the other is like $170 or something. I'm gonna wait until spring to order new, and if someone offers me a used set under 300 I'll consider used.

·
Registered
921 Posts
That's actually pretty good. Do you have the part numbers to them? I may order them next summer or ask for them for my birthday. Since my list of mods for spring install have piled up lol Sending you a pm later today about our conversation.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was looking at the egoist ones too... They are more money, and I don't really know the difference so I just decided against it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts