Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
WTB stock downpipes.

Offering $500 for a pair.

PayPal is method of payment and I'll cover PayPal fees. Can pay cash if I pick up locally.

Located in Northern AZ. Can travel in AZ to pick up. Or can pay to have you ship.

Contact via text or PM or email.

paul4by4 AT mail DOT com

6 0 2 6 8 8 2 3 7 9 You can text me here if you want.

nissan_gtr_r35_stock_downpipe_exhaust_50

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Can someone tell me the sudden need/want for stock GT-R downpipes? I am receiving messages all the time on here and FB being asked if I have stock downpipes for sale solely because I am selling GT-R wheels. Am I out of the loop or something? There is no way there are that many people wanting to go back to stock plus the FB profiles I look belonging to the people asking it does not appear they even own GT-R’s.....very weird!

·
I ❤️ Oil & Gas
5,619 Posts
Can someone tell me the sudden need/want for stock GT-R downpipes? I am receiving messages all the time on here and FB being asked if I have stock downpipes for sale solely because I am selling GT-R wheels. Am I out of the loop or something? There is no way there are that many people wanting to go back to stock plus the FB profiles I look belonging to the people asking it does not appear they even own GT-R's.....very weird!
Perhaps some of those FB profiles are seeking what's inside the downpipes??

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I guess so, but what is inside the downpipes that is not in the midpipe cats?? Hmmmmmm I think an investigation is required lol

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Quick google search shows that some cats get up to $550 each when recycled......it’s no wonder people are willing to pay 3-400 for a set. I assume the GT-R DP’s are at the higher end when recycled......

·
I ❤️ Oil & Gas
5,619 Posts
Quick google search shows that some cats get up to $550 each when recycled......it's no wonder people are willing to pay 3-400 for a set. I assume the GT-R DP's are at the higher end when recycled......
See, there you go.
The mid-pipes are useful too just not as valuable as the downpipes as there is less catalyst.
So less money for the relatively same amount of work.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Interesting

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am receiving messages all the time on here and FB being asked if I have stock downpipes for sale solely because I am selling GT-R wheels.
That's pretty wild. FWIW, I simply need them for a project I'm working on. I may not post a lot here, but I've been a member for 9 or 10 years and didn't just join yesterday to buy downpipes. Thought I'd post up a WTB ad in case that would make getting a set easier because I could use a set asap.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Yes, sorry I was not talking about you specifically just in general there is all of a sudden a lot of interest for them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts