pm me if you have one for sale

·
Registered
346 Posts
ME 2 PLease.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
If you guys are seriously interested, we can set up a group buy. The shipping costs are the sticking point for most on Top Racing. If you guys are serious, bundling shipping will save a lot of money for everyone.

·
Registered
960 Posts
If you guys are seriously interested, we can set up a group buy. The shipping costs are the sticking point for most on Top Racing. If you guys are serious, bundling shipping will save a lot of money for everyone.
Can you set one up, and let us know what the cost is?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
What would cost be on a GB? I'm interested as well.

·
Vendor
3,602 Posts
Definitely start a thread if you decide to organize a GB. I may want another splitter to have as a spare and maybe a few more of their parts

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Group buy. The only front bumper i really like. Does any body know if you need the wide fenders to fit this bumper?
There are 2 versions of the bumper, wide and normal width

Only the wide one requires their wide front fenders and I believe the side skirts as well

·
Registered
312 Posts
pm me if you have one for sale
Man, would you like to starting group buyer for the HOOD from Top Racing ? am with the gruop in you started.

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.