Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wth varis wide fenders. Money ready. pM me

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Are you looking for in stock?

Be careful ordering, as there are a couple people in Canada that got scammed recently with fake Varis GT-R parts (we had it happen to couple of our customers).

·
Registered
574 Posts

Be careful ordering, as there are a couple people in Canada that got scammed recently with fake Varis GT-R parts (we had it happen to couple of our customers).
What is the average lead time on the Varis venders?

·
Super Moderator
8,950 Posts

·
El Diablo
682 Posts

Yeah this! Not too long ago someone was trying to sell me their set and they just couldn't email me pics of the actual fenders. Kept sending me online pics. Eventually sent me an invoice as proof that looked very iffy... including the name and address not matching, of course there was an excuse for this lol.

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
It's very easy to prove the authenticity of Varis parts, just post up a photo of the stickers on the parts. They should have 2 stickers like this:

·
Registered
490 Posts
I want a set...when their not 3k!

Sent from my SM-N910K using GT-R Life mobile app

1 - 10 of 10 Posts