Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I would like to offer 6 brand new Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires for 4 like-new OEM 2012+ Premium GT-R wheels. Tires are 295/35ZR20 (105Y) XL Pilot Sport PS2 - Brand new and never been mounted. They list for $510 each at Discount Tire. Retail value it's over $3000 before shipping and taxes.

I have researched and found multiple members running this size on all four positions successfully. See below for quotes.

Member Post date Quote
jdmrb1 6/25/2015 Have 295 up front stock wheels and ride height no rubbing
da3dalus 4/17/2015 PSS 295/35/20's square here. No rubbing but you wouldn't be able to lower the car much (or at all) before you'd run into some issues. At stock ride height though they are awesome.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Contact info for tire trade offer above:

Shipping to:
405 Woodson Rd
Piedmont, SC 29673

[email protected]
502-66four-8646

Sent from my SM-G900V using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
I'm in for a trade. I have a set of 2009 premium wheels that are literally in like new condition. No scratches or dings anywhere.

That sounds like a fair trade.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought my 2012 GT-R a month ago and it came with 21"aftermarket wheels only. I really want to hold out for 2012+ Premium wheels so that it matches the car. Thank you for the interest.

I just noticed that I only said that in the title. I'll edit the post details as well. Sorry for wasting your time.

Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
I bought my 2012 GT-R a month ago and it came with 21"aftermarket wheels only. I really want to hold out for 2012+ Premium wheels so that it matches the car. Thank you for the interest.

I just noticed that I only said that in the title. I'll edit the post details as well. Sorry for wasting your time.

Thanks for your interest.

Ahhh sorry dude. I will let nitrouz know about this deal. He has 2013 premium wheels, pretty much new.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Okay got nitrouz to give up his.2013 premium wheels for the 6 tires. Send me pics of tires please with your forum name on there and I will send you pics of the wheels with my name on them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PM sent

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not wanting to sell. I want to trade only. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still looking for the right set of wheels for a trade. Who has a spare 2012+ Premium set that wants some new Michelin tires?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay got nitrouz to give up his.2013 premium wheels for the 6 tires. Send me pics of tires please with your forum name on there and I will send you pics of the wheels with my name on them.
So it's clear for everyone. The above deal didn't work only because the guy thought I had Michelin Super Sport tires. I actually have Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires. He needed the Super Sports. So the tires are still available for trade.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts