Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Slow & Fun
1,056 Posts
check on the "other" forum for additional feedback.

One of my tuners told me that with their pricing, the Xona turbos may be the go-to in 6 months.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I can not speak from personal experience but a few reputable shops are promoting them really strong.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I ordered a set of Xona Greens today and will report back my findings. I am going to install my downpipes in January and then dyno to get a baseline. I will then do a before and after showing FBO vs FBO w/Xona Greens on 93 octane.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I would be very interested in seeing this before and after

Sent from my SM-G900V using GT-R Life mobile app

3,772 Posts
People to ask should be Extreme turbo systems as they are the only ones really pushing them on their kits,xona are very well built turbos from what i could see and know of good results on them with porsche 996/997 turbos!

·
Registered
3,750 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
BTW, I am FBO with ported intake manifold, turbo inlets, and custom short route IC setup. My results will be on 93oct and I hope to do a baseline next month prior to the swap.

·
Registered
461 Posts
In for updates too! I think the Greens are too small for me, I'd probably do a Red. The good thing about the Green is you probably wouldn't have to replace 2-6 gears so a drag 800 would be perfect and significantly cheaper. The 800whp mark seems reasonable to achieve, but things get ridiculous if you go for 1000whp since you need to spend an extra 10k for Drag 950 or Shep 1k. I just can't decide what to do.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts