11. AccessTuner Race
12. XtremeRaceCars custom tune
13. 93 octane pump gas
14. 15 psi boost
15. Stock all season Dunlop SP Sport 7010 tires

·
Banned
1,199 Posts
Haha, that's funny. So they just let you run in the 10's without booting you? Not bad for pump gas and street tires!

Are you from CT by any chance? Friends with Alfred?

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
That's fantastic, Congrats! My car abt matches yours up until the 1/8th, but you're picking up abt 30 mph on the bug end, and my car is only picking up 26-27. Maybe it's my tune...

Great job.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's fantastic, Congrats! My car abt matches yours up until the 1/8th, but you're picking up abt 30 mph on the bug end, and my car is only picking up 26-27. Maybe it's my tune...

Great job.
Thanks! I was surprised the car picked up so much up top too. Carl is a great tuner though so I'm sure that had something to do with it.

·
Registered
369 Posts
135 mph on 15 psi max / pump fuel sounds too good to be true. How are you quantifying 15 psi? Average over rpm range? Average over run, etc?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Wait is this your car or Billy's?

Billy said his GTR went [email protected] on pumpgas, but has big turbos, "38k" transmission etc..

I knew something sounded funny, he posted a time slip of [email protected] with a 1.37 60ft but the passes his passes were in the other lane

·
Registered
17 Posts
First Congrats those are awesome runs especially on pump and damn street tires!!!! Do you think it has anything left in it? I would be scared to see what it would do with some more boost and maybe e85.

Secondly Carl is definatley a great tuner. He did a really good job with my EVO about a year back after a few other shops failed to make it run like it should have. Best thing about him is he isnt an arogant guy, you can talk to him like a regular guy and he well take his time and fill you in on everything where as most other tuners do not want you to know.

I have ordered a lot of parts from him for my up coming build. I am looking very much forward to it and confident he will meet my goals of building an 8 second GTR I am going to race it in the Dom Rep when its done. I just wish I didnt have this hold up I have had in my personal life cause he would have had it done already.

ANdy.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Orain, I just spoke to Carl and he says he is very excited to get that car back on the track. He told me what he thinks its got in it and all i can say is bad ass. Keep us all posted with your successes as they come.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts