Nissan GT-R Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
10,365 Posts
23 years old with three 15mph + speeds and just $2100 for 6 months - seems like a screaming deal.

I’m surprised they would even write it.

What part of country do you live ?

·
Alberta Oil & Gas
6,136 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Both are insane. Wow!
Yea I like when I get the promotional mail that says I’ll get XYZ if they can’t beat my current cost. As soon as I say I have USAA they throw up their hands and I get the visa or gift card or w.e it may be lol.
2016 GTR Premium, 2017 Audi A6 Quattro S-Line and 2018 Ford Fusion Hybrid (got to offset that straight pipe GTR) full coverage on all is $303/m

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yea I like when I get the promotional mail that says I’ll get XYZ if they can’t beat my current cost. As soon as I say I have USAA they throw up their hands and I get the visa or gift card or w.e it may be lol.
2016 GTR Premium, 2017 Audi A6 Quattro S-Line and 2018 Ford Fusion Hybrid (got to offset that straight pipe GTR) full coverage on all is $303/m
I need to learn to crack the code on USAA, I've been with them since I was 16, over half my life ago lol.

I pay about ~287/mo for a 2018 Lexus IS350F, 2007 Tundra, and a 1994 Supra, and renter's insurance. I feel like it could be cheaper

Clean driving record.

-Rich

·
Registered
9 Posts
At that budget… 2023 fully loaded mustang gt A10 or even mach 1, then add an ess g3 supercharger with bigger injectors, bap and bigger pump and still have money for a nice set of 17 wheels with drag radials… easily 700 whp… i can get you in contact with a couple ford dealers for you to place the order at 3% under invoice. Stock coyote can handle +1000 whp… wanna get more? Return fuel system, E85 and smaller pulley… +800 whp… I’ll hook you up with the supercharger too lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
At that budget… 2023 fully loaded mustang gt A10 or even mach 1, then add an ess g3 supercharger with bigger injectors, bap and bigger pump and still have money for a nice set of 17 wheels with drag radials… easily 700 whp… i can get you in contact with a couple ford dealers for you to place the order at 3% under invoice. Stock coyote can handle +1000 whp… wanna get more? Return fuel system, E85 and smaller pulley… +800 whp… I’ll hook you up with the supercharger too lol
I would rather just invest the money then buy a mustang lol Don't get me wrong they're great and fast car and have a great interior but they're not really special bc everyone has a mustang. I could go to a Walmart parking lot and see 15 mustangs GTs lol. It's not only mustangs either, the Camaro and C8 corvette aren't special either TO ME. I know I might get some hate about the C8. I swear everytime I go anywhere I'll see one. I want something more unique.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would rather just invest the money then buy a mustang lol Don't get me wrong they're great and fast car and have a great interior but they're not really special bc everyone has a mustang. I could go to a Walmart parking lot and see 15 mustangs GTs lol. It's not only mustangs either, the Camaro and C8 corvette aren't special either TO ME. I know I might get some hate about the C8. I swear everytime I go anywhere I'll see one. I want something more unique.
Then get the gtr, because the supra doesn’t have anything special… the bmw one… last cars and coffee there were only 2 gtrs… mine and another guy, but like 15 supras…. They are cheap, so, they are easy to get, and now they will come on a cheaper 4 cyl too so you will see them more

21 - 37 of 37 Posts